2-Hole Cabochon Beads Tangerine Pacifica are pressed glass ChechMates beads. These beads are listed as 7mm but their actual size is 6.5 mm across and they are 5 mm tall. They have a domed top, a flat back and two parallel stringing holes. The distance between the holes is approximately 2.5 mm.
2-Hole Cabochons are ideal for textured designs:
These beads work well with seed beads and are ideal for creating unique textured designs.
2-Hole Cabochon Beads Specifications:
- Color: Tangerine Pacifica
- Brand: CzechMates
- Category: 2-Hole Beads
- Shape: Round Cabochon
- Material: Czech Lead-Free Glass
- Measurements: listed as 7mm, actual size-diameter 6.5mm
- Hole size: 0.8mm, fits up to 20 gauge wire or thread
- Quantity: 2-Hole Cabochon Beads Tangerine Pacifica are sold by 20 grams (approximately 53 pieces)