MiniDuo Turquoise Bronze Picasso is one of many colors in these pressed glass beads available in our store. MiniDuos are 25% smaller than SuperDuos. They have two stringing holes and a bulge in the middle. Their unique shape allows MiniDuos to link up close to each other. MiniDuos are great for using with seed beads in embroidery and weaving. They nicely interlock with each other and with other beads.
Designing with MiniDuo Beads:
Before you start your beading project make sure that both holes in these small 2-hole beads are open. Create free-style patterns. Play with colors. For ideas see design inspirations and free MiniDuo patterns on our website.
- Color: Turquoise Bronze Picasso
- Category: 2-Hole Seed Bead
- Shape: MiniDuo
- Country: Czech Republic
- Material: Lead-Free Glass
- Measurements: 2x4mm
- Hole size: 0.5mm, fits up to 24 gauge wire or thread
- Quantity: MiniDuo Turquoise Bronze Picasso beads are sold by 10 grams (approximately 220 pieces)