Here at Eureka, we truly love our customers - for more reason than that you keep us in business. You keep everyone in business; you keep beading alive and well! So, for your loyalty - not just to us, but to the craft - we offer a reward program for returning customers. It’s one of many things we try to do in order to offer the best experience possible for beaders around the world, a simple way to say thank you. Simple for us and for you, all you have to do is shop to earn 2.5% cash back on all your purchases. Everything in the store qualifies, including wholesale items - at prices only we offer to the public.
Remember that you must be LOGGED IN to your Eureka account in order to earn cash back when making a purchase.
What makes the Eureka! program different?
Honestly, our reward program itself is very similar to lots of other programs. That’s obvious. What sets it apart from the rest is that it’s coming from us. Hubris or self-awareness, the customers can decide… but, we believe in our little Rhode Island operation. No one gets into the beading world for the money, most likely not you and certainly not us. Our goal as a company is to offer you the most value that we possibly can, while still paying our rent on time. That’s why our business model includes wholesale prices for the public, crazy fast free-shipping, and only high quality products. Plus, we spend little on advertising, so what we could spend there is instead passed on as savings to you. And even though we’re already the best bang for your buck, we thought the Eureka! Rewards Program could make things even better.
What does 2.5% cash back really mean?
You will get a store credit equal to 2.5% of the order subtotal to use on future purchases.
How do I join the Eureka! Rewards program?
If you already have a registered account at our store, then you’re all set! All registered users are automatically enrolled in the program.
If you don’t have a registered account with us, all you have to do is create an account. If you place an order as a Guest, you will not earn the rewards. Please log in so you don’t lose out on any of the store credit you may earn. You can delete your account at any time.
How do I redeem store credit and where can I see it?
When you sign into your account, you will see your store credit total at the top of the page next to your shopping cart. It will also appear as a payment option at checkout.
The default option is to use your credit, but if you don’t want to all you have to do is uncheck it. If you do decide to use it, it will then appear as part of factoring your total as well.
What if I placed orders before registering an account on Eureka?
This program starts on May 1, 2018. Credits cannot be applied retroactively. If you place your order as a Guest, you will not earn rewards. Please create an account and sign in to earn and/or use rewards.
Does my store credit expire?
No, your store credit doesn't expire.
However, in the event that you delete your account (or it is deleted after a year of inactivity) your store credit will be deleted along with the account they were matched to. If you want to use a different email or password, please use the option to change them instead of creating a new account. If you create a new account instead of changing your information, you won’t have access to your store credit.
What happens if I return an item on which I earned cash back?
If you return an item that earned cash back, the rewards earned from that purchase will be deducted from your store credit balance. If it has already been redeemed, we will deduct that amount from the total refund that is credited to your original method of payment.
Rules and Regulations
- Cash back is available to registered online members only.
- Store credit may not be applied to accounts prior to 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Store credit earned or redeemed doesn’t apply to tax or delivery.
- Cash back is determined after coupon code has been applied.
- Store credit is earned and redeemable by the email address on the account only.
- Store credit is non-transferable.
- Store credit can only be redeemed for purchases and has no cash value.
- Store credit is accumulated by current purchases only.
- Accounts will be audited monthly and any suspicious activity will cause it to be inactivated and the owner will prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law when necessary.
- We hold the right to cancel an account at any time.
- We hold the right to change rules at any time.
- Memberships without any activity after a year may be cancelled without notice.
- When a gift card is purchased, the purchaser (gift giver) earns the cash back, and not the gift card recipient.
- Cash back is not applied to orders placed as a guest.